Asking Price: $2,250,000
Development Site | 11-Unit Mixed Use | C4-3 Zoning | 7,650 Buildable Sq Ft | Additional 2,168 Sq Ft Basement
Voyeur Real Estate is excited to be the exclusive broker for the sale of the development site at 23-71 31st Street, located on the east side of 31st Street between 23rd Road and 24th Avenue, in Queens Astoria neighborhood. Positioned in the heart of beautiful Astoria, Curbed NY's 2017 winner for Neighborhood of the Year!
The property is a 1,508 square foot, two-story semi-detached house, significantly underbuilt, containing 2 residential units. Situated on a 25' x 90' lot, with C4-3 zoning, this site can be developed as-of-right into a 7,650 square foot 11-unit mixed-use building with 10 residential apartments and one commercial space.
Sale will include:
**DOB APPROVED PLANS!!
Settled along the main transportation and retail corridor in Astoria, the site is just 0.2 miles from the Grand Central Parkway/BQE/Triborough Bridge, and is centered 0.2 miles from both the N-W subway station at Astoria Blvd. and Ditmars Blvd. Strong demand for sales and rentals in Astoria offers developers the opportunity to acquire an asset with considerable upside as either a condominium or multi-family investment property.
**Includes DOB approved plans, survey, and fully entitled
- Potential 6-story, 11 units plus basement development
- Loft-like 106 ceilings
- Prime development site along major retail/transportation corridor in blossoming area
- Tax class 1
- Minimal demolition necessary based on existing structure
- Opportunity to create private outdoor spaces with views for multiple apartments
- Opportunity to develop mixed-use building (residential/retail/community facility)
- Astoria is the northwestern most neighborhood in Queens
- One of the most ethnically diverse locales on Earth
- Two blocks from Grand Central Parkway, BQE & Triborough Bridge | 15-minute subway ride into Manhattan | 2 blocks to N-W trains at both Astoria Blvd and Ditmars Blvd | Close proximity to LaGuardia Airport
- 15-minute subway ride into Midtown Manhattan
- Located within highly residential Astoria neighborhood
- Close to Astoria Park, Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden, & Taverna Kyclades
- Multiple Citi Bike locations within two block radius
- Located 0.7 miles from $150mm Mount Sinai Hospital Queens expansion project
ALSO AVAILABLE as a PACKAGE DEAL with 23-61 31st Street